BPD Awareness Wristband
Join us in helping create awareness with our “May is BPD Awareness Month” wristbands.
Minimum donation per wrist band is $5 and includes shipping. If you would like to donate more than $5 per wrist band, please use the “Your Price” box below and fill in any amount greater than $5.
Please be sure your shipping address is correct on the PayPal page when you checkout.
Sorry. Only USA orders can be accepted.
Two Mothers, Two Hearts, Two Tragedies, Two Countries, One Path
Personal accounts of families turning tragedy into advocacy and hope. These two women offer encouragement to everyone that through knowledge and awareness, “you” can make a difference in the lives of those who suffer from Borderline Personality Disorder.
Borderline personality disorder can turn your life upside down
- BPD is a widely misunderstood psychiatric disorder.
- Over 14 million Americans suffer from BPD.
- It is more common than Schizophrenia and Bipolar Disorder combined.
- The suicide rate in BPD far exceeds that of the general population.
- BPD is the third leading cause of death among young women between 15-24.
- Research and education on BPD dispel the belief that BPD is untreatable.